Open Positions at Symphony Learning
Symphony Learning creates educational software programs that develop the foundational skills of learning. Symphony programs are innovative and designed specifically for the needs of each student. If you are looking to collaborate with a team of educators and technologists who are focused on helping students and teachers succeed, consider applying for one of the open positions below. Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 800-234-3030.
Junior Graphic Designer
Symphony Learning has an opening for a full-time Junior Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating graphic elements and illustrations for children and is proficient in Adobe programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. The Designer will be working with a close knit team of educators in our Lebanon, NH office in support of the mission to create engaging and effective educational content for students.
Experience and Capabilities:
- Produce beautiful, clear and engaging designs and illustrations
- Design marketing and sales collateral
- Develop and adhere to a graphic style guide for educational online publishing
- Strong understanding of good design principles (clean design, typography, information flow, etc.)
- Understanding of industry web design and printing practices
- B.S. or B.A. in Graphic Design
- 2-3 years graphic design experience
To apply, submit your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com.
Currently Available Sales Territories
- North Dakota
- South Dakota