Use of the Symphony Math program requires school registration. If you have not received a ‘Welcome to Symphony Math’ email with your account #, username, and password, please contact Symphony Learning by phone (1-800-234-3030) or email (email@example.com).
Choose your operating system below to download Symphony Math:
Mac OS X (10.4+)
- Once downloaded, accept the license agreement to continue.
- Drag the ‘Symphony Math’ icon to any location on your desktop or Applications folder.
- Start Symphony Math by double-clicking ‘Symphony Math’ icon.
XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Once downloaded, double-click on the Symphony_setup.exe file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install Symphony Math.
- The program will start at the completion of the installation process.
Network Installation Instructions
Windows .MSI Installer | Directions
NOTE: The .msi installer is recommended for Windows 64-bit environments.
Installers for Older Operating Systems: OS X 10.2-10.3 | Windows 2000
View Version History