The Versatility of At-Home Learning.
Symphony Math® provides a School-to-Home template to help students continue learning when they are not in the classroom. This feature helps eliminates any potential geographic or environment-related constraints for a student’s math education.
Teachers and Administrators:
Generate At-Home Instructions for Each Student Automatically
- Enter the Symphony Administration Panel from the School Login link on our home page.
- Click the Students tab to see a list of students enrolled in Symphony Math.
- Click the checkbox next to one or more student names.
- From the ‘More Actions:’ pulldown menu, select Create School to Home Letters.
- Fill in the appropriate School contact, and click Create Letters.
The steps above create PDF files for each student that can be printed or emailed to parents.
Please note that Symphony Learning does not provide phone or email tech support for home users. School representatives are responsible for helping students with any Symphony Math® program issues.
|Blank School-To-Home Templates: English | Spanish
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PARENTS: This template is only for students who have a Symphony Math account. Please contact your school for more information.
A 1-page document that gives parents an overview of Symphony Math and suggestions for using Symphony Math at home.
English | Spanish